Tuesday, December 15, 2009

When I Grow Up.....











Even in my early years I knew what I wanted to be. My parents have always encouraged me to do what I'm good at, which happens to be photography. Being behind a camera, setting up the perfect shot or just letting it happen, it gives me a feeling I can't describe. I love making people laugh and smile, bringing personality into my pictures makes all the difference. It's so easy to get into the robot mode (as I call it) of taking pictures. Pose, Smile, and Click. That's not my style, I create what I want to capture. When doing people shots I want them to be as natural as possible, like I'm not even there. However, if I am showing of a certain style or make-up then posing works for me.

I'm nineteen amd figuring out my life. I have wanted to be a photographer since I was eight. The town I live in isn't flourishing with photography jobs, so I have decided to do my own project, give myself some practice. I want to capture different things each week, telling a different story or expressing a different theme. I hope you follow me and watch my creations, liking what you see. I am an amateur so go easy on me ;)

2 comments:

  1. keep up the photography! great doggie pic!!

    x,
    heather
    www.ohmymisselouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete