Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hello All 3 Followers,

I hope everyone had a good day today. It was my last day at my job and the girls got me a cake, showing they'd miss me...it was kind. I'll be traveling to Florida next week over Christmas. I plan on doing my 2nd photography shoot there, where I can get great ocean shots. The pictures above that I posted are of my best friend and then my dog Bo. My friend was showing off her cute hat and the make-up that my mom did for her. It was a cold breezy day and my theme was winter editorial. Something you would see in Vogue or Glamour. She was a fabulous model and I'll be using her more in the future. My dog Bo is so easy and fun to photograph, he has such personality in his eyes. He was laying on my mom's bed and I had to capture his lazy self. The photo looks like it belongs on a post card. I will be adding more pictures of my Cold Day Photo Shoot. Thanks for reading and following.

Miss Givens

No comments:

Post a Comment